Dienstag, 20. August 2013

Oslo's geographic center

What do you expect to find, when you go into the forest biking? I suppose you do not expect to find the geographic center of a country's capital ;-) well, at least I did not.

Since the weather was fine and my courses did not start until today I went biking yesterday. To explore some part of the huge forests around Oslo: the areas for the friluftsliv of the people living in Oslo. At one lake about 2 kilometers away from the northern outskirts of Oslo, I found the a sign denoting the geographic center of Oslo.

One of the best things is, in winter there will be a lot of cross-country skiing trails :-D You can see it at the signs: red ones are for walking and blue ones are skiing trails.


Nedre Blanksjø

Nedre Blanksjø


at Skjærsjøendammen

at Bjørnsjøen

at Bjørnsjøen



at Sognsvann

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen